Terms & Conditions
- Passengers are to ensure that they arrive at least 10 minutes before departure, the boat unfortunately will not wait for late comers as it is not fair on other passengers and you will be still charged the full amount.
- Cancelations and changes made to your booking needs to be made 7 days prior to the charter, or you will be charged the full amount.
- Payment methods are direct debit, Pay Pal, Stripe and cash are excepted. Only cash is accepted on the boat but card facilities will be available in the near future.
- A Victorian Fishing licence is required and can be purchased online HERE.
- Food and drink will not be supplied due to safe food handling, feel free to bring your own aboard as there is two fridges, a pie warmer and bbq on the boat.
- Safety is our main focus when aboard CrossCountry, all safety gear is stowed under floor in the main cab and passengers will be briefed on a safety plan before departure in the case of an emergency.
- The skipper has the right to ask passengers to wear a life jacket at anytime.
- All passengers must inform the skipper of any medical conditions before departure so the correct actions can take place if required.
- For those that have difficulties swimming will be asked to wear a life jacket at all times,
- Life Jackets are stowed under floor in the main cab, clearly labeled on the seat box. Life jackets must be worn while crossing the port Phillip heads and within a 3 nautical mile radius from point Lonsdale. Children under 16 must wear a life jacket at all times, and need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Intoxicated passengers will be refused entry without a refund.
- All fishing gear is of high quality, if it is deliberately damaged that will be at the expense of the offender. If rods and gear are dropped overboard, you then own it and will be expected to replace it.
- All passengers are to respect the boat and fishing gear at all times, and listen it the captain and crew. Unruly behaviour will not be accepted and the charter will forfeited at your expense,
- Alcohol is permitted aboard but in moderation, responsible consumption of alcohol is to be adhered to.